» What could we talk about?
What could we talk about?
What ever you wish to discuss I will listen!
Whatever your problem we can talk about it.
You may be:
- Wrestling with a traumatic event or a tragic loss.
- Struggling to cope with a chronic feeling of tiredness, general unhappiness or numbness.
- Finding it hard to manage feelings of anxiety, sadness, anger or frustration.
- Coming to terms with a disability or a long-term illness.
- Exploring issues around sexuality or gender.
- Experiencing problems at work.
- Struggling with relationship issues.
- Our work together is confidential and in accordance with the ethical guidelines of the BACP.